Target Group 1
Selection of students. The universities of the consortium have agreed that the selection of students will be transparent and objective, according to the following criteria:
- Academic performance
- Motivation of the candidates
- Language capacity to follow the courses at the host institution
- Gender balance
- Level of vulnerability and socio-economical status
- Student commitment to come back to his/her home institution.
The procedures of the selection will be as follows:
- For institutional mobility, students should apply through the Web Site and hand in a copy of their application to the International Relations Office of their own university.
- International Relations Offices ask for an academic report of the candidates from the academic departments where the students belong
- The selection board of the consortium will be the final responsible body for the selection of the students who will participate in this programme.
- After selection, and for full academic recognition purposes, students will sign an ECTS learning agreement, along with the host and the home institution.
For participation and selection in staff mobility, a scheme is foreseen where a number of issues will be pondered by the selection committee: the impact on the enhancement of students mobility, the advancement of the institution in the Bologna process awareness, the advancement of knowledge and the interests of the host institution as well as the sending institution's policy development plans.
Candidates from Target groups 2 and 3 will apply through the web and will be selected by the selection committee having heard the recommendation of the associates and the partner institutions